Egg Harbor Township, NJ
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
- Competitive salary & incentive opportunity
- Career advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Personal/Holiday
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance, Tuition Reimbursement & 401k for eligible associates
- 30% discount on merchandise
This position will design costumes and accessories for propriety merchandise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and/or assist in the development children, tween and adult costumes and accessories.
- Illustrate, spec and work with production team to execute costumes at overseas vendors.
- Work with merchandise team and/or vendors on concepts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Apparel Design & Production or Costume Design from four-year college or university; and minimum of five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. This includes Microsoft Office software. Also, Design Programs, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Passion for Halloween.
- Technical skills in Design Programs, including Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with industry professionals.
- Diverse knowledge of popular culture.
- Ability to travel overseas as needed and hold a valid passport.