Office Perks: Fun office events include: ice cream socials, Halloween costume competition, summer bash with dunk tanks and picnic food, staff appreciation day, and many more! Additional perks offered are a wellness program, yoga classes offered at the office, on-site gym and/or discount gym membership plans, and jeans Fridays.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Resolve issues, customize, and maintain Aderant Expert, IntApp Total Time, and other financial systems
- Supports the firm’s ancillary applications that integrate with Aderant Expert
- Provides data and reports to Accounting and other departments within the Firm using various tools such as T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Aderant Expert, Excel and Intellistat
- Maintains and develops Aderant front-end forms
- Maintains and develops the firm’s billing templates using Docudraft
- Maintains data within the Hub tables (i.e. timekeeper, client, matter, disbursement codes, etc.)
- Maintains Aderant Expert user security
- Resolves Aderant Expert end-user issues
- Key participant of the month-end time and billing system close
- Backup for other personnel in department
- Liaison with other departments throughout the Firm
- Assists with implementing software application version upgrades
- Propose and implement new processes to improve efficiency of department
- Creates and maintains documentation for the Financial Systems group
- Bachelor degree in systems or accounting strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in similar role
- Proficient knowledge of Elite Enterprise, Aderant Expert or similar accounting software
- Understand accounting transaction flows for troubleshooting and support
- Knowledge of back-end SQL tables of Elite Enterprise or Aderant Expert preferred, but not required
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills highly desired
- Proficiency in T-SQL
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Accounting knowledge preferred
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Analytical, able to mine and collect data to analyze and make decisions to accomplish responsibilities
- Proactive problem solving, gathers and analyzes information to make decisions to accomplish responsibilities
- Communication skills, responds quickly to inquiries, and has clear, concise writing abilities
- Organization skills, ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and handle numerous projects/tasks
- Teamwork, willing and eager to help others and share knowledge and skills
- Initiative, takes independent actions and uses own judgment to make decisions to accomplish responsibilities
Please note, we are not working with outside recruiters for this position.
Ogletree Deakins offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, Sick Time, a 401(k) matching program, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, Health Savings Account /Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Teladoc (24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video), Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this position, please submit your application through the APPLY NOW button on the top of the page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reach out to Megan Becker at with “Financial Systems Analyst” in the subject line.
Ogletree Deakins is one of the largest labor and employment law firms representing management in all types of employment-related legal matters. The firm has 850 lawyers located in 53 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and Mexico. Ogletree Deakins has been named a “Law Firm of the Year” for eight consecutive years by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”. In 2019, the publication named Ogletree Deakins its “Law Firm of the Year” in the Employment Law category. In addition to handling labor and employment law matters, the firm has thriving practices focused on business immigration, employee benefits, and workplace safety and health law. Ogletree Deakins represents a diverse range of clients, from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
Equal Opportunity Employer.