We’re so glad you’re interested in joining our team! To find out more about who we are and what we do, Here are some things you should know about any full-time position within our company:
The Good Stuff (aka perks) – all full-time B-Unlimited employees have access to the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance paid at 75% for employee and 25% for family (subject to change based on renewals)
- 401K match of up to 3% of your salary
- 10 company-wide holidays each year, plus 5 PTO days (with additional accrual based upon tenure)
- Free membership to Club Haus Fitness (two locations in Fayetteville), which includes unlimited access to fitness equipment and classes
- Quarterly Bonus based on Quarterly Company Sales Goals:
- Bronze Goal: 1 Day’s Pay Bonus
- Silver Goal: 3 Days’ Pay Bonus
- Gold Goal: 5 Days’ Pay Bonus
- Awesome company celebrations: Halloween and Holiday parties, plus other random festivities (we’re always looking for a reason to party!)
- Annual B-Treat (an all-expense paid trip to the lake with all of your favorite colleagues)
- Optional meal plan: $35 per pay period for unlimited access to breakfast and lunch foods stocked on a weekly basis and customized to employee preferences
- 50% off of all retail attire through our Natural Threads or 76 lines
Our Culture (aka expectations) – All B-Unlimited team members should possess:
Strong Work Ethic – We get shirts done. We’re the largest capacity producer in the state, and we have unparalleled turnaround time and customer satisfaction. That’s because we all work hard, all the time. Well, except for when it’s play time!
Attention to Detail – Every step of the printing process requires scrutinizing attention to detail. The smallest oversights result in really expensive corrections, so we need team members who aim to get it right the first time.
Strong Communication Skills – Unlike most printing companies, we house sales, art, production, and shipping all in one space. Every print job is a collaboration between all of these departments, and we use specialized softwares, walkie talkies, e-mail, text, and good old fashioned words to get things done. Clear, kind, and quick communication is essential.
Collaborative Propensity – Everything that we create is the product of collaboration. Teamwork is a must, and our team is built of people who are both dependable and adaptable, humble yet take pride in their work, and take initiative while being understanding.
GRAPHIC ARTIST AND ART TRAFFIC MANAGER POSITION SPECIFICS
In addition to providing artwork for apparel when needed, the Art Traffic Manager’s main job will be to support the B-Unlimited Art team and freelance team by organizing art requests from our sales team. This position will require quick mastery of our project management systems and internal communication tools to ensure that jobs, proofs, and revisions are posted and organized in an efficient and timely manner.
This position will entail the following responsibilities:
- Manage, assign, and post all Art Requests to system at least a day or two in advance to ensure art is returned in a timely manner.
- Become a Master User of our order processing system. This includes all filters, activities, views, task management, and job page details.
- Be the main point of contact for all freelance artists. Express art request details, job due dates, expected workload, freelance artist availability.
- Critique art proof accuracy on layout, products, colors, elements, art request information, info bar, art details and submit revisions as soon as possible to freelance artists.
- Complete or delegate all freelancers revisions and separations and upload files accordingly.
- Communicate with sales team on revisions, late art, or questions prior to posting as an Art Request.
- Report to Art Team Lead on freelancers communication and reliability.
- Assist the internal artists with the art queue. When not managing freelancers, claim and complete unclaimed Art Requests.
- Approve or deny press-checks from your own and freelancers jobs to the approved proofs. Final check for colors, spelling, and printing accuracy.
- 1-2 years of full-time experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Possess strong typography, layout and color study skills
- Be detail oriented, deadline driven, and highly organized
- Have the ability to multitask and manage multi-tiered projects and timelines
- Have an artistic and critical outlook
Potential Future Responsibilities
B-Unlimited is a rapidly-growing company, and every position has the capacity to develop. In the future the, Art Traffic Manager may also recruit, hire, train, and manage our Art Interns each semester.