Party City Corporation.
The Manager/Specialist designation is determined by the complexity of the individual store.
Primary Job Responsibilities
– Responsible for the coordination and execution of store merchandise and presentation standards, including;
– Merchandise store to company Plan-O-Gram direction
– Coordinate store signage and pricing (labels)
– Direct store freight flow and receiving processes/procedures
– Coordinate stockroom organization, including EOS packaway
– Performa top stock management for inventory replenishment
– Address sales floor inventory levels through cycle counts
– Coordinate merchandise transfers, damages/RTVs/Recalls
– Merchandise instore merchandising to address NOP and maximize presentation
– Serve as a member of the store’s leadership team and perform general operations responsibilities, including;
– Store opening and closing procedures; performs director on duty (DOD) responsibilities as required
– Scheduling of store staff to maximize productivity
– Ensure accuracy of Associate time records
– Recruiting and interviewing perspective store Associates
– Lead new hire onboarding and ongoing associate training and development activities
– Guide Associate performance including performance feedback, coaching and appraisals
– Support the operation of the store’s front end including authorizes register functions (post voids, returns and associate discounts POS overrides/returns,) queue management and balloon execution
– Coordinate completion of company directed operations tasks (app task sign off)
– General supervisory and administrative duties
– Responsible for cash handling procedures including but not limited to preparing and dropping bank deposits
– Performs store maintenance including but not limited to taking out garbage, sweeping, cleaning bathrooms, maintaining stock room etc.
– Role models customer service expectations through personal contact with customers
– Reviews and understands financial data to support driving profitable sales and decision making
– Adheres to all standard operating procedures, policies and Best Methods and ensures store compliance to audit/safety standards
This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional responsibilities will be determined by the General Manager, based on store needs.
– Lift, push, and pull 25 lbs.
– Frequent kneeling, bending and stooping
– Climb ladders
– Standing for long periods throughout schedule day
– High School Graduate or equivalent
– 1 – 3 years of prior supervisory experience in retail preferred
– For Specialist, 1 – 3 years of prior supervisory experience in retail preferred
– For Manager, Minimum 3-5 years of management experience in retail preferred
– Previous experience with merchandising or inventory management preferred
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Party City Corporation
Party City Holdco Inc. designs, manufactures, contracts for manufacture and distributes party goods, including paper and plastic tableware, metallic and latex balloons, Halloween and other costumes, accessories, novelties, gifts and stationery throughout the world. In addition, the Company operates specialty retail party supply stores in the United States and Canada, principally under the names Party City and Halloween City, and e-commerce websites, principally through the domain name . The Company also franchises both individual stores and franchise areas throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, principally under the name Party City. Contact Info
– Moline, IL