Egg Harbor Township, NJ
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
- Competitive salary & incentive opportunity
- Career advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Personal/Holiday
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance, Tuition Reimbursement & 401k for eligible associates
- 30% discount on merchandise
Summary: The Production & Videography Manager sets the standards for Spirit Halloween and Spencer’s brands. Key responsibility includes producing branded videos/imagery in collaboration with internal teams (photographers, creative, marketing, buyers, etc.) High-level videography skill sets including lighting, techniques and digital artistry as well as collaborative work style are essential to this role. This person will need to be a self-starter, managing the creative process for short videos of varying topics from inception through completion. (Includes, but not limited to storyboard development, shoot planning, editing, etc.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Produce creative short videos for the many Spirit/Spencer’s consumer touch points, including social media, ecommerce sites, email campaigns, and other marketing materials/initiatives.
· Manage videographer by creating production timelines, providing feedback through the post-production process and directing production while on shoots.
· Manage communications between teams through production process from inception through completion.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams to oversee quality of video from a branding and style perspective.
· Proven leadership skills to manage projects and crew.
· Partner with studio manager to help coordinate projects and workflow.
· Streamline process without sacrificing quality. Use proven techniques to improve brand imagery.
· Act as Brand Steward as applicable assuring quality of imagery look and feel.
· Contribute and keep current on industry standards, styles, trends and technology.
· Work collaboratively with all partners to drive and support team growth and success.
· Ability to meet deadlines and take direction from Sr. Photographer, Designers, department leaders.
· Produce content library for all finished projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BS or AS in Commercial/Advertising Videography/Photography or related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Commercial/Advertising videography or equivalent.
- Proficient in multiple digital video/photography platforms and relevant software including (Creative Cloud, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Capture One PRO, Photoshop and Lightroom).
- Advanced lighting skills, with tungsten, strobe and natural daylight.
- Expert technical knowledge of video processing and digital enhancement techniques.
- Experience in a variety of studio and location settings, fashion models and editorial/studio lifestyle.
- Expert level in all Mac software, Adobe CS6 (or current version – specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Strong grasp of different file types and when to use them (converting video formats per project as needed based on platform).
- Motion Graphic skills a plus.
- Strong understanding of file sizing and resolution for digital application.
- Strong sense of urgency, drive and passion to take ownership of all projects.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and must be detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Good sense of composition.
- Collaborative team player.
- Retail videography experience a plus.
- Interest in Halloween, pop-culture, music, teen lifestyle a plus.