This position is responsible to accurately and efficiently unload, sort, segregate, palletize and load merchandise in boxes and on pallets maintaining the integrity of the merchandise kits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Unload inbound trucks of cartons of merchandise and scan with an RF device.
· Segregate scanned cartons onto the appropriate kit pallets.
· Transport pallets to proper kit staging lanes until called for by store operations.
· Accurately scan and load all cartons and pallets onto the appropriate trailer for store deliveries.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Able to work 1st shift and overtime as needed – to include weekends.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to operate a hand jack.
- Some RF experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Independent worker.
- Ability to work in all work areas of the facility as needed.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. Also is exposed to dust, heat and cold, noise levels vary from moderate